General Furniture, Antiques & Collectibles
TO INCLUDE ERCOL ELM DRINKS CABINET, PEBBLE NEST OF TABLES, REFECTORY TABLE AND CHAIRS, DROP FLAP TROLLEY TABLE, VICTORIAN CHEST OF DRAWERS, CARVED OAK BUREAU, REPRODUCTION GEORGIAN STYLE LEATHER TOPPED KNEEHOLE DESK AND WRITING TABLE, SIDE TABLES, AND DWARF BOOKCASES, LEATHER RECLINING TWO SEATER SOFAS, SEVERAL CONTEMPORARY CHESTS OF BEDROOM DRAWERS, ELECTRIC TILITING SINGLE BED, SHOP MOBILITY ELECTRIC SCOOTER, GARDEN BENCHES, BICYCLE, HAND AND POWER TOOLS, DECORATIVE MIRRORS, PAINTINGS, WATERCOLOURS AND PRINTS, WHITE GOODS, LAMPS, ROYAL DOULTON, COALPORT PORCELAIN FIGURES, SEVERAL BONE CHINA POTTERY TABLE SERVICES, CUT AND ETCHED GLASSWARES, VINTAGE HIFI EQUIPTMENT, LIMITED EDITION COLLECTORS PLATES, WALL AND MANTLE CLOCKS, JEWELLERY AND DECORATIVE ITEMS, CAMERAS, VINYL LPS SINGLES AND LONG PLAYING RECORDS, AND MUCH MORE.....
29th June 2022
(Lots 1 to 548)
28th June 2022 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
Room and Absentee Bids:
24% inc VAT*
Online and Autobid:
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
27.6% inc VAT*
Please see the Terms & Conditions for more information
Bidders Terms and Conditions
• (Note the term ‘’Auctioneers’’ means Warwick Auctions Ltd). The Auctioneers act as agents for the Vendor (seller) by whom we are authorised to sell such goods and have been deposited with them for that purpose.
• The advance in the biddings to be regulated by the Auctioneers. We reserve the right to refuse any bidding, to bid on behalf of the vendor in the case of lots (if any) upon which there is a reserve, to withdrawer, consolidate or divide any lot or lots in any order, without regard to the position of the same in catalogue, as many be deemed advisable.
• Buyers’ premium is charged on the price realised for each lot unless otherwise stated, whether sold by auction or private treaty, VAT is added to the premium and shown on invoice, which is payable by the buyer to Warwick Auctions Ltd.
• Absentee bidding – The Auctioneers are prepared to accept absentee bidding, on the understanding that clients and or their representatives leaving such bids have viewed the lots in question and have satisfied themselves as to the authenticity and condition of each lot. Such bids may be accepted from clients who have not viewed but only on the understanding that items purchased on their behalf will be paid for and removed without question.
• Telephone bids - For lots with an estimate of over £50, telephone bids can be arranged. We have a limited number of lines available to book and the service is offered on a first-come first-served basis. If this service is required, then please make arrangements prior to the sale. We will arrange to telephone you a few lots before your lot is due to be offered. This service is undertaken free of charge but without responsibility, all requests for telephone bids should be made by 4pm on the day before the sale.
• Catalogue description – The Auctioneers undertake that reasonable care has been taken to produce catalogue descriptions that are accurate and reliable, but these are necessarily matters of opinion and not to be taken as statements of fact. Although in some instances damage or restoration is noted, generally imperfections are not stated, and prospective buyers must satisfy themselves as to the condition and accuracy of description of each lot prior to bidding and act upon their own judgement.
Notice: All lots are sold as shown with all faults, imperfections, condition, completeness or incompleteness of sets, and errors of description whether expressly identified in the catalogue or not.
• Vehicles – The Auctioneers give no warranty regarding any vehicle, they are sold as seen, with all faults and errors of description. Purchasers will be deemed to have inspected the vehicle and all relevant paperwork.
• Electrical items are sold for the purpose of spares and repairs, and items noted as collectors or decorative electrical items within the catalogue are sold on the strict understanding that though originally intended to be operated by mains electricity, they are sold untested. These items might not comply with current statutory requirements and are offered for sale solely for display purposes or historical interest.
• At the fall of the hammer the risk of damage or loss to the lot in question shall nevertheless pass to and remain with the Buyer, or if unsold, to the Vendor. In default of full payment, the lot, or lots, may be resold by public/private sale, or warehoused and the deficiency (if any) together with all expenses attending such resale or storage shall be made good by the Buyer.
• The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser. The Auctioneers to be the sole arbitrators in any matter arising during or out of the sale. In case of dispute between bidders the lot may be put back up for auction or the auctioneers may declare purchaser.
• All items won must be paid for and cleared away from the premises, at the purchaser’s expense and risk, no later than 3pm on the first Friday after auction. Every person on Warwick Auctions premises at any time shall be deemed to be there at their own risk.
• Varying our agreements- we retain the right to make reasonable changes to our agreements and conditions of sale. Such changes can be made at any time but will only be made for business, legal or operational reasons. If we decide to temporarily relax or ignore the conditions of sale, we will not be prevented from enforcing them in the future.
Postage is limited to small, unbreakable items that will fit into a jiffy bag. Our minimum
postage charge is £20. This is for Royal Mail Special Delivery to the UK only. It is difficult
for us to pack for a bidder's chosen courier, therefore the courier that we recommend who
offer a full packing and postal service for the UK and Worldwide is Mail Boxes Etc
Nottingham firstname.lastname@example.org 0115 947 2779